Help and Support
Please contact us if you have any technical problems or any questions about the indivdual areas. Generally we are available during normal office hours.
If you are on this page for the first time:
- Click on the "Register" menu an then on "As a new user" and enter all required data correctly and truthfully into the registration form.
- After you have submitted your registration, you will receive an email with an activation link. Click on the link to confirm your email address. Only then can you register properly. ATTENTION: before that, your account remains deactivated and the login is not possible!
- To log in, you need to enter your e-mail address and password in the login area of www.snowsport.bz.it
You are already registered and in training:
From now your entered data will be compared with the data from the professional ski teacher chamber. This only happens one.
- After the registration a window will open where in two columns your entered data and the data of the professional ski teacher chamber appear.
- If the data are different (the different spelling also counts: for example: Max Street, 25 or Maxstreet 25) you can select the ones you want to keep by clicking on the round input field. The other will be overwritten.
- The change requests will be checked and activated by the professional ski teacher chamber.
Your are a ski instructor and not yet registered at SNOW:ONLINE:
- Click on the button "I'm already a ski instructor" in the "Register" section.
- If you enter the data and your licence number or/and Tax number are registered by the professional chamber of ski teacher, the remaining data are filled out.
- Click on "Activate" and you will receive an email to the provided address, where you can enter your login details.
- With these data you can use the functions of SNOW:ONLINE.